The body will do miraculous things if given the right input. From healing injuries to curing many diseases and in this episode we learn exactly how with our guest Craig Emmerich.
Craig hosts the website keto-adapted.com and is the author of many books including: "Keto: The Complete Guide to Success on The Ketogenic Diet." Which includes easy to digest science and no-cook meal plans written with his wife Maria Emmerich.
In this open and honest conversation we learn more about Craig including:
- The decision to home school his sons
- Why so many engineers do well in nutrition
- How he came to discover keto
- Keto lessons learnt and mistakes to avoid
- Perseverance: Losing his job twice & overcoming the fall through of their adoption case
- Joining his wife’s flourishing business
- Becoming a published author and his series of books
- Helping people overcome their health issues including inoperable brain tumours shrinking in just a few months & Craig shares so many more amazing success stories through his work.
We loved this episode and the vulnerability Craig shared with us. That takes a lot and we know you will feel it too.
So let’s take you through it.
Find out more at www.tsypodcast.com.
Join the TSY social community @tsypodcast.
Connect with your hosts.
Connect with episode guest.