Hands up if you have every struggled with body confidence? Keep your hand up if social media at some point or other has made you view yourself negatively.
If your hand is up, this episode is for you.
We chat to celebrity stylist, TV personality and fashion expert Ali Levine.
Ali’s work can be seen on In Time with Justin Timberlake, Kanye West’s World Throne Tour, X-Men First Class, New Girl, and much more.
Currently residing in LA with her family, whenever Ali is not working, she continues to exercise her devotion to her field by scouring the hottest trends all over LA and New York.
She has been dubbed the new “IT” girl in the celebrity styling world.
Today we discuss all things self-image including:
- How she became a celebrity stylist.
- The journey that led her to where she is today, including her Devil Wears Prada moment.
- Changing direction & starting over in your career.
- Interning with the Kardashian’s stylist.
- Her “I MADE IT” moment and how that felt.
- How important self-image is and how to navigate this positively.
- Rejecting perfection and embracing the truth.
- Postpartum depression and the struggle with social media.
- Why having a personal brand matters.
- Being your true authentic self & showing up as you.
- Tips for anyone struggling with body confidence and a positive self-view.
This is a real self-love episode so tune it, enjoy and let us know what you take away.
Episode Links .
Find out more at www.tsypodcast.com .
Join the TSY social community on Instagram and Facebook @tsypodcast .
Connect with your hosts .
Connect with episode guest .
Instagram @alilevinedesign .
Don't forget to subscribe to be the first to know about new episode releases, special offers, giveaways and more .