We are super excited for today’s episode as we chat with the beautiful and amazing human being that is Melissa Ambrosini.
Melissa is the best-selling author of Mastering your Mean Girl and Open Wide, host of the top-rated podcast The Melissa Ambrosini show & keynote speaker, content creator and entrepreneur.
Named a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine, her mission is to inspire others to unlock their full potential and create a business and life of their dreams.
With a deep commitment to empowering others to become the best version of themselves, Melissa believes that change is possible for everyone.
She strives to inspire others to reclaim their power step into their truth, live with intention and move in the direction of their dreams.
But above all, Melissa is just like you and me, your best friend.
In this episode we discuss:
- The pivotal moment that led her to where she is today.
- Hitting rock bottom and bouncing back stronger & healthier than ever before.
- Being a role model for women around the world.
- Mental wellbeing and her top tips for anyone struggling with their mental health.
- The importance of connection.
- The best piece of advice she has ever received.
- Embracing change and choosing a different story.
- A passion of hers that she rarely shares with others.
- What she is not so good at.
- Her quest to live a zero waste life.
- Her exciting upcoming projects.
And soooo much more. In the words of Melissa herself, pour yourself a cuppa, get comfy and let’s get to know each other.
This podcast is powered by BLUblox advanced light filtering eyewear. Use code TSY15 for 15% off all products at www.blublox.com .
Find our more at www.tsypodcast.com.
Connect With Your Hosts.
Instagram & Facebook @melissaambrosini.
The Melissa Ambrosini Tribe Facebook Group.
Andy’s episode on The Melissa Ambrosini Show.
Living Zero Waste Blog https://melissaambrosini.com/health/zero-waste/.