In this episode we talk to Christina Rice, who is a Holistic Business Coach for health and wellness coaches, functional Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Primal Health Coach, and an intuitive Reiki Healer.
Christina is also host of Wellness Realness podcast, a no B.S. podcast on how to be a total wellness badass.
Christina went from being the “mystery case” for years, to diving into research to heal herself naturally, to becoming a practitioner to help other women heal, to creating an all-encompassing health and wellness brand that has changed thousands of lives.
And guess what? She grew her brand without a SINGLE advertisement.
We had the pleasure of chatting to Christina on:
- Growing up with digestive issues.
- Being diagnosed with chronic mono, binge eating and her quest to discover health.
- What her health challenges taught her.
- How to get out of the victim mindset.
- How to accept responsibility and take ownership of your own life.
- Her drive to become a qualified Primal Health Coach, Functional Nutritional Therapist and Reiki Healer.
- How she made her business a success zero marketing spend.
- How to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- 3 tips for anyone starting an online business.
- Wellness Realness podcast and how it came to be.
And so many juicy bits about Christina that you won’t want to miss.
So hit play and get to know more about this amazing woman.
This podcast is powered by BLUblox advanced light filtering eyewear. Get 15% off all products with code TSY15 at checkout at www.blublox.com.
Find out more at www.tsypodcast.com.
Join the TSY social community @tsypodcast.
Connect with your hosts.
Connect with our episode guest.