Paul Burgess is a functional medicine practitioner focused on creating amazing lives for people by addressing their health and the real root causes that create illness in the first place.Paul is the author of many global publications and podcast host athletic fitness &nutrition podcast that is downloaded in 58 countries worldwide.
His goal for patients is to bring about lasting change in behaviour so that they experience an amazing life with optimal health.
Behavioural Medicine is the method Paul uses to change the beliefs surrounding a behaviour that allows us to permanently change our actions and our health for the better, permanently.
In this episode we discuss:
- Why so many measures to address health issues fail .
- The difference to his approach which brings about results? .
- Why focusing on beliefs is the answer .
- Where to start when trying to find out what is most important to someone? .
- What influences someone's behaviours? Isn't it their choice what they do? .
- Why sleep is so important? .
- What influences quality of sleep the most? .
This podcast is powered by BLUblox advanced light filtering eyewear. Receive 15% off all products with code TSY15 at checkout at www.blublox.com .
This episode is sponsored by Face It. Receive 10% off all products at www.faceitaus.com.au with code TSY10
Find out more at www.tsypodcast.com .
Join the TSY social community on Instagram and Facebook @tsypodcast .
Connect with Your Hosts.
Connect with Episode Guest.
Don't forget to subscribe to be the first to know about new episode releases, special offers, giveaways and more.