Rock and roll life, psychedelic drugs and optimising health. Not a combination you would typically come across unless you are listening to episode 17 of That’s So Yesterday Podcast
So who is our guest? It’s Phil Escott
Phil is health writer, blogger, personal trainer, novelist and drummer from the UK who has spent many years in the health and fitness industry, running a gym, writing for many magazines and training hundreds of clients successfully
He has also published three books including the Amazon Kindle bestseller “Arthritis – The Best Thing That Ever Happened To Me” following a crippling bout of inflammatory arthritis in 2010, which he reversed by natural means including an ancestral/seasonal low carb diet,
addressing EMFs and circadian mismatches and emotional balancing.
We covered so much with Phil including:
- Gratitude, grounding and sunlight
- Rebellion of a middle-class boarding school kid
- The truth about psychedelic drugs
- A caravan trip to Wales picking mushrooms turned educational experience
- His early career in a host of professions you may not have associated him with
- Becoming struck down with Arthritis in 2010
- Spiralling health issues, rosacea and weight gain
- Fish fasting as a cure
- His nutritional evolution from vegan, raw vegan, fruitarian, keto and carnivore
- His writing experience and upcoming book release Red Pill
- Advice Phil would give anyone looking to answer their problems
This really is a great episode with some hilarious moments you just HAVE to hear.
This podcast is powered by BLUblox advanced light filtering eyewear. Receive 15% off all orders with code TSY15 at checkout at www.blublox.com .
Episode Links .
Find our more at www.tsypodcast.com .
Join the TSY social community @tsypodcast .
Connect With Your Hosts .
Connect With Episode Guest .